We went to Panda express on Saturday. While there, we were discussing Julia's behavior and Mark wondered if it wasn't so much a matter of being indecisive as much as Julia just wanting to be in charge, it's a power thing for her. (I don't know why, she pretty much runs our lives anyway) So, as we finished eating, Mark asked Julia what we should do next. She was too busy eating to give us an answer so Mark said we'll have the fortune cookies tell us. Mark and I shared a cookie. Our fortune said,
YOU WILL SOON BE CONFRONTED WITH UNLIMITED OPPORTUNITIESWe then broke open Julia's cookie . . .
YOU WILL BE RECOGNIZED AS A LEADER
I can't help laughing at the truth in it.
3 comments:
Ha ha That's awesome! Lately Panda has been disappointing me with their fortunes...mine aren't so much telling "fortunes" as they are sharing confucious quotes...so I feel better knowing that at least somewhere in the world Panda's still got it.
O my gosh that is hilarious!! Now I'm wondering whether your 'endless opportunities' will be good or bad, lol.
Post a Comment