So for my church job sometimes I clean. Cleaning historically hasn't been my favorite thing, but this is actually kind of nice. We live down the street from our church building, so it is a nice little walk and the kids usually really like coming along.
A few weeks ago we were making a run to empty the trashes and brought along a camera
Julia loves being helpful.



Liam, well, he tries.


And of course, Em


How can I not love my family?

A few weeks ago we were making a run to empty the trashes and brought along a camera
Julia loves being helpful.



Liam, well, he tries.


And of course, Em


How can I not love my family?

2 comments:
I LOVE that Liam has your eyes! Electric Blue! He's gonna be a looker! What a fun family assignment...I've never heard of your type of job before!?
I didn't know couples could get that kind of calling. How interesting. Looks like you guys are enjoying it. Liam is so cute. He is going to break hearts someday:).
Post a Comment