Friday, January 9, 2009

I love when my little ones talk to each other. There is something so sweet about the way Liam says Julia's name, and I adore when she calls him "little buddy."
Liam has become quite a copy-cat. Julia always comes up with cute things to say, and Liam mimics them so we get twice the cuteness around here. Julia has a new phrase for when she is happy or excited about something. "Oh goody gosh!" sometimes, "oh goody goody gosh!" Its super cute. I don't know where she came up with it, but I love it. Liam copied "gosh" last night, and this morning mastered, "goody goody gosh." How can you not love these kids!

3 comments:

Veronica said...

how cute!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tiffany J said...

they are both so cute! I loved seeing them at the beach! They're getting so big!