So, It's Em's birthday today and I'm going to embarrass her a little. :D
I realized I'm a crappy husband, because most of the pictures I take of her she has at least one kid... Julia can be thanked for a majority of the close-ups.
Anyway, Here are some photos (I was only going to put a few... but I kinda like the girl and may have gotten carried away)
I love you Em, and I hope you have a happy birthday and an amazing year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Happy Birthday Emily!! I miss you and think you are an absolutely beautiful daughter of God both inside and out, and I'm such a better person for knowing you!! Have an AMAZING day! You deserve it!
Happy Birthday Emily! And Mark Ben is way worse than you...I can count on one hand the number of pictures we have with me in them...period :)
bcwaiHappy Birthday beautiful Emily! I hope you got breakfast in bed, and not the raisin brand kind, that you spend the day outside doing something fun with the kids, and Mark does something nice for you for dinner. I really wish we were going to be with you this weekend but 'end' being the subject, we won't. Bryce is just going into surgery right now 1:20 and it should take about an hour. I'm glad your mom's with you. We love you more than you know. Christine
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMILY! We love ya!
What a nice hubby for posting pics for you! I don't think we even have enough photos of me to make a slideshow...not sure who to blame for that one ha ha
Happy Birthday! You're an amazing family and I hope this year brings blessings and prosperity.
Cute, cute cute!!
We love you too Em. For some reason some of those pictures made me all teary, maybe it's because I'm happy Mark got such a wonderful woman! You are beautiful!
I love the ones where Emily throws her head back and laughs! They are beautiful!
Post a Comment