

Jenevieve Maia Wainwright was born on July 27, 2010 at 7:24 in the evening. It was an AWESOME delivery. She weighed 7 lbs 2 oz and was 19 inches long. We were pleasantly astonished to see her long red hair! She is mostly a really easy baby for now. Sleeps lots. Never cries for long even though she has a bit of a reflux problem. She looks so much like Julia did when she was a baby - but has more of Liam's personality I think. We love her.
8 comments:
congratulations! What a cute family. :)
YAY!! Grandma and Grandpa told me that you had a new baby girl and I was so surprised because I swear I didn't even know you were pregnant! We don't see each other often enough!
So happy for you that you have another beautiful, healthy babe. She is precious.
She was born on my birthday so I won't ever forget. She is gorgeous!
congrats!!!
Congrats Emily and family!! We're so happy for her healthy and safe arrival :0)
Sweet baby & beautiful family. Congrats!
I love the name! She's beautiful! Congratulations you guys!!
She is so gorgeous! :)
Post a Comment