Sunday, October 31, 2010

Liam was telling me everything he wants for Christmas (which was pretty much everything in the newspaper ads). I told him that he'll just get a few of the things and we dont want to be greedy. he told me that he does want to be greedy. Later that night he volunteered to say the prayer at dinner. He prayed for Heavenly Father to bless him with everything so he can have all the things that he wants to buy.

speaking of praying,
Julia had a conversation with my single sister Sarah that went something like this:
J: do you want to get married?
S: Yes.
J: Do you want to have kids?
S: yes.
J: Then you better pray about it.

1 comment:

Tiffany J said...

I have a love/hate relationship with those toy ads that come in the mail. Brady sees everything, wants everything and if I say "well, we'll have to see" He'll say, "well if you don't want to get it for me then I guess I could go ask Santa for it!" ....darn it! ha ha

I love that your kids are aware of praying!! They're so cute!