Sunday, April 17, 2011

Julia's first blog post


This week i'm going to Kayelynne's birthday tomorrow and she is so excited. I think she is iniviting Liam cuz I don't know if she is or not, so I'll just tell her she's inviting Liam. [I haven't heard about any of this before] So I am bringing Grandma a present today and I am only only only giving her a present when she comes here and when I make it. O.k? O.k. Thank you. So I am making a present and it is going to be very beautiful.
My favorite part at church was coloring. I colored a cake. So if I color a cake, I would be very happy with Grandma at her house. And Jenevieve, she's always funny. She is crawling around the bed and she almost falls that way. So if she does it, I laugh. And she even eats me, hahaha!
Love everyone in the world.

4 comments:

CGhica said...

Oh remember the days when your whole life revolved around birthday parties and your biggest reward or threat was who was invited or not invited to your party? --speaking of, thanks for inviting us to your birthday party it was fun!:)

faiz said...

nice
http://blindwitheyes.blogspot.com/

faiz said...

beautiful

bcwain said...

Julia, you are the sweetest big sister. I like everyone to go to parties too. You made a good party for your mom's birthday. You are such a good girl. Keep doing a blog. I love hearing what you think. love Grandma Christine