We had so much fun last night at Julia's first dance recital. She did so great. (I think she was the best little performer in her class.) She was a little afraid to be on a big stage with a lot of people watching, but when it came time to dance she got really excited and couldn't wait to perform. She said she was only a little bit afraid. She can't wait to do it again.
Here are links to her performances. She did one hip hop and one ballet. I didn't figure out until a little late that I shouldn't try to take video while holding a baby on my lap, so the video is a little shaky and gets blurry at times, but I think you'll still enjoy the show! She is the 2nd from the left in the front row. Depending on the angle sometimes it looks like she is the 4th or 5th one over if you count the girls behind her.
4 comments:
OH MY GOSH! She's adorable!! Im so glad you posted this! She was on top of it!!! Good Job Julia!!
Julia, I came home and watched this again. I love your dancing--your smiling face--your rhythm--and your beautiful hair. I LOVE YOU!!!
Awesome! She is the only one dancing in time to the music! what a cute girl!
Post a Comment