Sunday, November 6, 2011

Jenevieve



























Thank you, Liz Sproul for the beautiful pictures!









Jenevieve calls me, "Mem," she signs "Daddy" and all animals say, "grrrr," even butterflies. She loves clothes and especially shoes. She is great at sharing. If someone shares a treat with her she will always ask for another one and hand it to someone else before eating her own. She loves to hug everyone. She likes to tackle Liam, which is great since he always loved to tackle Julia at her age. She eats with a spoon or fork pretty well and drinks from a regular cup. 75% of the time she dumps out her drink to play in it when she is done. She thinks "no" is part of a game that means taking things away. She teases and gives you things then takes it away and says, "nope!" If you sign "no" then she understands and it "breaks her heart." She is starting to get quite a temper! Her little thumb is blistered from the amount of thumb sucking she is doing these days (I imagine because of the big changes in our life - including less time with Mom and Dad, and no more nursing.) She is a very happy girl. She plays well on her own, but adores her siblings.





















4 comments:

CGhica said...

Coming from one mom that always hears it too, I just have to say, "I love that hair!!" It just makes me smile. She is such a cutie, I can't believe how she has grown in the past month or two!

Janna said...

What beautiful pictures to show off such a beautiful girl. She sounds so dear!

Grandma said...

She is so dang beautiful, even when she is pouty. I love you guys.

DT Stevens said...

These are so cute!. She is such a cutie!