Wednesday, July 9, 2014
Update: Effects of routinely poisoning our child
I should have updated much sooner. Everything turned out fine. During the night William woke up and started acting himself again. He got up on his own to go to the bathroom and told me about the dream he had had. I was so relieved. Later that week, William had a CT scan, an MRI, and an LP. Everything looked fine. There was no permanent damage done to his brain, no other reasons for him to act that way. We have since done another round of the high dose ARA C but this time slower and pre-medicated with anti allergy meds. He did fine. We also backed off the anti-emetics because they may have contributed to his zoning out. He did fine. I'm feeling much better. So relieved that he can continue his treatment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment