Sunday, February 24, 2008

So, this week we have enjoyed watching Julia developing her imaginative play. While I was driving to pick up mark, I heard her talking in the back. Most of it was understandable, I could tell she was having a conversation so I turned around and saw that she was making her hands talk to each other. She even used different voices. It was very cute, and very sweet. One of her hands said "I'm sad" the other said "Don't be sad, be happy!"
-Em

Tonight I peeled an orange and placed all the sections out for Julia. We noticed her playing with some orange slices. One was Grandpa, one was Julia, and one was mommy. "Please please orange granpa?" "Ooohkay Julia." She later asked if Grandpa wanted to watch a "Moobie," The grandpa slice agreed, so she turned him towards the stack of DVDs on the desk. Later she brought the whole citrus family to sit on (real) daddy's lap. And eventually we ate them all.
-M

5 comments:

Veronica said...

Haha! I love the funny age! She is getting to be too cute!

Johnsonsblog said...

Very cute! Kids are so wonderful. I just love their imaginations. I feel blessed to experience it.

The Villarreal's said...

That is so cute. It's hard to believe how fast kids grow up.

Janna said...

That's seriously adorable.

Unknown said...

How adorable! Perhaps I wouldn't feel as stressed during the day if I would adopt some of that imaginitive play :D Maybe I could have the vacuum talk to the dishes and they could work out their own cleaning schedule...hahaha