I love Barney. Other people really dislike the show, but Julia has loved it from the time she was little and it teaches great principles and is pretty fun. It also teaches me a lot of fun games and songs to play with Julia, we usually enjoy watching Barney together. Yesterday, Julia was watching Barney while Liam napped. The show was about families and had a little boy who was talking about his baby brother and they all talked about how to be a good big brother. When the show was over, Julia so endearingly called for her little brother. (she doesn't usually call Liam little brother, or brother at all, but this time she did.) She wanted to know where he was so she could take care of him. It was super sweet.
We need more Barney -
Towards the afternoon Barney wore off. I was in the office while the kids played in their bedroom. I heard Liam crying, crawling towards the office and looked out and the bedroom door was shut. Liam had been kicked out and had two scratches on his head. That was sad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think these kids need their great aunt janet for a visit...
the slide show is making me want to hug Julia. I thought Barney was not about anything? Learned something new! How about dinner at our house? Is life too busy or can you guys meet us half way for a restraunt or something? Let's do it...call me!!! Right now!!!!
Janet
Post a Comment