Sunday, October 12, 2008

Aspiring Photographer

So, we have a cool camera. (Lest anyone think that Em or I have any photographic talent... We'll show you how point-and-click the camera is.) Julia discovered which button takes the pictures and she was off.

Enjoy an artistic tour of an afternoon from the view of a toddler.

9 comments:

Traci M said...

So cute! She is quite the photographer. Some of those are really quite good.

bendanielsfamily said...

does she give lessons? They are great...i love all the expressions on everyones faces!

Johnsonsblog said...

That's is too cute. I bet she loved doing that with the camera! Hey I think I will be going to the reunion yay!!!

ls said...

that is so cute. i love seeing everything from her short little point of view.

Tiffany J said...

I miss you guys! It's so fun to see you all! Thanks Julia for making that possible! Cute post!

Janna said...

These are so fun! Hooray for digital cameras...they're so much more accessible.

Unknown said...

how adorable!! kudos to u for giving her a chance with the camera...i guess i'm a camera snob, lol

GregR said...

I just love that beautiful little thing. So glad we could see her for the Lion King delivery.
Adorable and sweet!

Anonymous said...

She was pretty funny taking all those pics. I so love that girl!!!!