Thursday, October 9, 2008

PICTURE TAG!

here's the deal...you open your picture files...choose the fourth file and then the fourth picture in the file and post it and tell us about it! (I'm so glad this was a cute one, I was worried it might be a dorky one of me!)


This is Julia in April 2007 with her cousin Sara. I was so excited for Crystal to have a baby girl so I could buy them matching dresses! Julia loves having a girl cousin. Its cute the way children bond with other children of the same gender. Gary is the same way with Liam, or wait,, maybe its just that other children are cuter than your own sibling. Anyway, I'm excited to see them grow up together. Maybe its time for a new matching outfit!
I tag everyone who reads this that has their own blog. Ha! Ha! I'm lazy and I got you all!

2 comments:

bendanielsfamily said...

that is the cutest picture!!! i'm going to try it with my files right now!!

Veronica said...

such a cute picture! I miss you! We really need to get together sometime!