Sunday, June 14, 2009

Beautiful noises

Some of my favorite phrases I hear around the house:

J - "You're making me serious"
J and now L - "Wake up! Its the morning day!"
J - "I'm super hero girl; to the rescue!"
L- "Oh no! I'm getting away. What'll we do?" (In the pool)
L - "We'll never make it!" (also in the pool)
J insists she is not a cowgirl she is a "horse-girl."
L went through a horse stage and was always named Cheyenne, Buckwheat, Sport, or Osirus after the horses in Moapa.
J looks up at me with innocent puppy eyes and her hands pressed together in classic prayer form and asks, "would you forgive me?"
J- "My headache is trying to kill me."
L- "Wake up, Daddy. Its almost 9:00."

Those were only the ones I remembered to write down. So many funny things each day. I need a better memory.





3 comments:

Teacher Mama said...

Hilarious! I'm so glad you are writing these down. You need things to read at Julia's wedding one day.

Johnsonsblog said...

Those are so funny. I really need to start writing the things my kids say. I know I have already forgot a lot of them. Dang!

bcwain said...

Thanks for writing these down and sharing. Your children are enchanting!!!!