Dear little Liam has decided to be "the green-eyed man" from Bolt. He runs amuck all day saying things like, "you'll never catch me now, Ah-ha-ha" or he'll hide something and say, "You'll never find it now! He-He!" He even tried to turn off Mark's computer and said, "You'll never fix it now, Ah-Ha!" Funny little man.
Liam and Julia woke up last night and while I was trying to get the kids back to sleep Julia told me, "I'm not scared of anything. Jesus will take care of me and protect me." :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
so cute!
kids say and do the cutest things! thanks for sharing!
That's the kind of thing I love to hear. That's the beginning of faith. She's amazing!
I love reading about their little personalities since we don't get to live around them. They are so creative!
Post a Comment