Sunday, August 16, 2009

I had wanted to post some pictures from our crazy busy summer, but I can't seem to get the pictures from my camera to my computer, so that will have to wait. For now, I'll just have to tell you some of the fun things that have been said around here lately.

Julia "Yummy boogers."
Me - "Eww, boogers aren't yummy. They are yucky!"
Julia - "well, my boogers aren't yucky."

Liam "that made me super sad."

while learning a new song in primary the teacher asked everyone to shout "Hosannah." Julia yelled, "Hannah Montana!"

Liam had a hard time falling asleep last night. He woke up in the middle of the night and I spent an hour trying to get him back in bed. He kept asking for water, or a toy, or a book, or a movie. Finally it was enough and I told him he had to get in bed and go to sleep. He said, "I think I need my daddy."

me - "What did you learn in class today, Julia?"
J - "I learned about I forgive you."
me - "What did you learn in class today Liam"
L -"Dinosaurs." {true, I did see him playing with dinosaurs in the nursery.}

No comments: