One day i got motivated and fixed up the big hole in the back yard. I dug out all the rocks, paved a path with bricks, and put down sod. (I had help, thank you, Mark.) Unfortunately the picture of my good work somehow disappeared. I do have a picture of Liam's first stitches.It happened a few weeks earlier while I was working on our hole. I smacked him in the head with a shovel and dumped a shovelful of gravel all over him. Poor kid was trying to help and had a little trowel with one little rock on it, but he was behind me between me and the wheelbarrow. It was a sad, sad moment. Julia told everyone at church about it the next day.
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Yard work
One day i got motivated and fixed up the big hole in the back yard. I dug out all the rocks, paved a path with bricks, and put down sod. (I had help, thank you, Mark.) Unfortunately the picture of my good work somehow disappeared. I do have a picture of Liam's first stitches.It happened a few weeks earlier while I was working on our hole. I smacked him in the head with a shovel and dumped a shovelful of gravel all over him. Poor kid was trying to help and had a little trowel with one little rock on it, but he was behind me between me and the wheelbarrow. It was a sad, sad moment. Julia told everyone at church about it the next day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment