Poor Liam gets so picked on. I make him eat 3 meals a day, force him to try to potty in the toilet, make him clean up his toys, make him brush his teeth and go to bed each night, and even try to make him take an afternoon nap occasionally. Yesterday while trying to put him down for a nap (that I really needed - but he did too!) he cried for about 20 minutes. I was holding him in my bed with me. After a while of screaming, "I don't want a nap" he started saying, "ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow". I asked him what hurt and he said, (paraphrased cuz I can't quite remember exactly) "my heart hurts because you broke it and you hurt my feelings. You broke my feelings. You broke everything that is mine. You broke all kinds of things that are mine."
:(
He kicked me out of the bed and within minutes was asleep. Then I got to sneak in and take a nap too. Poor picked on kid.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment