I choose to be happy today for the simple reason that my son asked me to open a bag of Graham crackers, which i did, then he pulled one out and gave it to me and said, "here, Mom, this is for you," before getting one for himself. he is the sweetest person I know.
2 comments:
Who could ask for a better reason to be happy! He is precious. I forgot to tell you something. When he was at my house last week, he was on the floor sleeping and woke up about 4 a.m. and protested. Bill and I had other grandkids in bed with us too, and Bruce was sleeping on the massage table at the foot of the bed. I got up to use the bathroom and told Liam to climb in there by Sara (I think) he said "No, I want to sleep by you!" I said "O.K. I'll be right back." "No, I don't want to sleep by Sara!" So Bruce coaxed Liam to come sleep by him. Liam immediately snuggled in and said "I love you" to Bruce. Bruce happily said, "I love you, too" and kissed him on the cheek.
That is pretty sweet. I live for those good moments. And blog about them too, so that in hindsight, it's all I remember. :)
Post a Comment