I've been so excited for Julia to go to school, FINALLY! It seems like she has been ready for a long time, and so have I. I loved school, so I couldn't wait for her to go too. She went, she came home, she had a good time, it was no big deal. She wasn't as excited as I was, she wasn't upset, she just went with the flow. She is too awesome. I love her to pieces.
Wednesday, August 31, 2011
Julia's first day of kindergarten
I've been so excited for Julia to go to school, FINALLY! It seems like she has been ready for a long time, and so have I. I loved school, so I couldn't wait for her to go too. She went, she came home, she had a good time, it was no big deal. She wasn't as excited as I was, she wasn't upset, she just went with the flow. She is too awesome. I love her to pieces.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment