Friday, October 28, 2011

Phase Change

So Emily and Liam went in today for his last treatment of phase one.  It's a happy little milestone for us.

He only had one chemo treatment today, though it is kind of a big deal (it is one they inject directly into his spinal fluid--so they put him under anesthesia) hopefully that will mean that he will have a less side-effect-y week, and we are hoping that his ANC (immune system) numbers will be up.

He still has good days and bad, but on the whole, I think he had a pretty good week, definitely with some high points.

If I can get it downloaded and working, maybe I'll post a quick little video of him. We were actually filming Julia read (she's really good), when Liam stole the spotlight for a minute. So Jules is in the background with Grandma.

2 comments:

bcwain said...

Way to go LIAM. Good reading Julia. What a wonderful family!

Tiffany J said...

Julia you are a GREAT reader! That's awesome!! Congratulations!

Liam...you are by far the cutest little baldy I know! I love that you are so strong!