Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Schooled

Yesterday we were driving home after a long day and Liam reminded me that in the morning I had told him he could play a video game when his dad got home. I told him that he wouldn't be able to because we were going to get home too late and it would be bed time. He argued for a little while, then was quiet for a few minutes. (my little smarty pants thinks things through occasionally while he tries to figure out how to trip me up.) Then he told me, "Mom, you really should be the kind of person that when you say something you do it, and you don't even have to promise." Flabbergasted. This morning I was fighting with the kids over eating breakfast. (They never want to eat breakfast). Finally I told them that I wouldn't give them choices for breakfast anymore. I would just pick for them and they would have to eat whatever I chose. Liam accused me, "Mom you are doing Lucifer's plan." ya, I don't know. Liam also told me today, "Mom, how about you find a babysitter while you order a pizza?" Who is in charge here?

No comments: