Thursday, August 16, 2012
Soccer!
Today Liam played his first soccer game this season. He was incredible. He had so much fun, but was also so much more serious about it than last year. It was fun to watch him do cartwheels and such last year, but its also fun to see how much he has grown up by watching him play now. He was not afraid to get right into the middle of things and kick the ball. I was so impressed at how well he did. And he also loved "coaching" and "cheering" (bossing?) his team-mates along as well.
Last year, Liam was too tired to stand through his games. He always ended up sitting on the ground. His last game of the season last year he missed completely because he fell asleep in my arms while watching Julia's game that was scheduled just before his. He was not feeling well and didn't want to stay for his game at all. The next day I took him to the doctor and found out he had Leukemia.
Today was so awesome. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh, Emily! I was so happy to read this post. Sometimes when we get to the other side of things, we can't believe we actually survived them. We love you and Mark, and your family. I hope we get to see you at Thanksgiving.
Post a Comment