Friday, December 14, 2012

My baby's not a baby.

Jenevieve is really starting to talk now. She's also following in Julia's footsteps and becoming a bit of a diva. She's learning to throw tantrums and use her tears and "I love you"s to manipulate me. She's also caught on to telling me "I Hate You" and "You don't love me" whenever she doesn't get her way. But she is lovely too. She is still my best helper at putting things away. She loves to pretend to talk on the phone and I love to listen to her conversations that are mainly, "I love you. Bye sweetie." this morning when I was getting the kids up for school I turned to Jen's bed and she was awake and quietly watching me. I asked her if she was ready to get up and she nodded. then the first thing she said to me was, "Your hair is pretty like mine." I guess she likes the bed-head look. It made me hesitate to comb my hair. :) while playing today with her cousins she was having a hard time sharing. She and Isaac got into a fight and she ended up crying. She told me what he did (through the crying, I couldn't understand though.) then she told me, "I'm sad and mad." I was impressed with her ability to express her emotions. I tried to hug her but she walked off and said, "I don't need a hug." ah, I love that little girl.

1 comment:

Her zaman matematik said...

i have new blog. it's math questions and solitions. Math is universal so please look at my blog and write your idea under the solitions www.herzamanmatematik.blogspot.com