Sunday, April 6, 2008

Golfin


So the Smiths had a sort of family reunion at a brand new golf course in Hurricane (I don't actually think the course is officially open, but they had special priveledges to it because they had bought land in the 'sponsoring' development.)


The fun thing was because it was just us, they let all of the kids play too.


I think you can consider us pretty much semi-pro



Julia would take forever lining up her shots




but it would pay off, it took us all to follow her drives.



She did however have troble getting into the sand traps



And the water traps



But she was a good sport about it.

Liam threw a fit when he got a double bogie.



Ok, I'm joking about that one. You have to see the whole series.



He saved the ball, and that is what was important.


There weren't a lot of carts, so the young ones didn't get one



Golf sure is a good workout



It probably would have been more fun if we didn't take everything so seriously



We played best ball (I had a hard time keeping up with my team)



Liam was giving pointers about how to read the course


and always trying to get everyone else to keep up


Fun times





So, anyone up for another 9?


3 comments:

ls said...

That was very cute. I can't believe that Liam is walking! My baby won't even CRAWL yet. Though, in his defense, he does love walking and he would much prefer that to us trying to make him crawl, but we have to hold on to his hands the whole time. I'm actually kind of enjoying the fact that my job is still relatively easy at this point-- no baby to chase around yet.

And I loved your last post about motherhood. It was so sweet and your kids are lucky to have such a fun mama.

Johnsonsblog said...

That was fun! I wished me and Justin could have golfed but we didn't have a cart and we didn't feel like walking. Plus it was Justin's birthday and we had some other things planned that is why we didn't stay long. It was great seeing you though and all the family. I actually didn't know it was a reunion or else we would have made our plans around it and stayed longer but I thought it was just the Bradshaw's and a few family that lived in St. George. It was fun though. TTYL

bcwain said...

you have such a cute way of writing. I'd read this even if I didn't like all the people!