Sunday, July 13, 2008

Independence day

I know I know, it's almost two weeks late. We're lazy, or busy, or both, or whatever, but anytime we remember our camera when we do something fun, it's blogworthy, even if only in the eventuality.

We went up to Midway for the 4th. It was beautiful weather, not inundated with hannah montana fans, and we got to visit with family.

Sticking to the lazy/busy theme however, I'm just doing a big 'ol slideshow, and making you pick what photos you like.



We have a bunch of pictures of other family so if you see anything you want to steal, just click on the slideshow. It will take you to Em's picassa web album and you can right click on the picture to copy/save it etc. (We'll worry about royalties later) ;)

5 comments:

Tiffany J said...

Looks like your 4th of July was a hit! I love the picture of Julia standing on the grass with her water gun staring at her Great Grandpa Bruce who's sitting in the chair staring back at her. It needs a Grandpa Bruce "go on, I dare you" caption. I'm glad we got to see some pictures of you too!

Janna said...

Fun pictures! I'm glad I'm not the only one whose daughter runs around in just a swim diaper. ;)

Teacher Mama said...

Thanks so much for sharing. I stole a bunch. We had fun spending time with you.

GregR said...

I love the pictures. You were so hip to bring up sandwiches and pools for the kids. I'm grateful to have had time to see the kids play. Love the cute popsicle things...
J

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you guys had fun. Love the hair.